The text in front of you explains what, how and why we use your information when you visit this website or contract some of our services. Your privacy is very important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you entrust to us. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
Those over thirteen years may register in gpcstudio.esas users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall any information concerning the professional or economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Your privacy and your rights are respected on this website.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space, and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your permission.
Francisco Javier Vega García has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of Person Responsible:Francisco Javier Vega García
- NIF/CIF: 52392950P
- Address: C/ Pompeu Fabra 94, 1.1. – 08922 Santa Coloma de Gramenet – Barcelona
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Web design and development, web services, web design and development blog, online training on web design and development.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle:We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required. The least possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How personal data is collected on this website
The personal data that we process at GPCSTUDIO comes from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Blog comments
- Suggestion form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not GPCSTUDIO is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request correction or deletion
- Request the limitation of your data processing
- Opposing the processing
- Request data portability
- Request the right to be deleted
Interested parties may accesstheir personal data, as well as request the modification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may objectto the processing of their data. GPCSTUDIO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation. You will find the information from the Spanish Data Protection Agency at www.agpd.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In GPCSTUDIO there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested parties with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
1.- Contact form: I request the following personal data: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of Trade Portal Management users. For example, we may use such data to respond to your request and to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on AFX Solutionsservers within the EU.
Content subscription form:In this case, I request the following personal data: name, email to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, manage subscriptions and send newsletters, you should know that the Mailchimp servers we use have their servers hosted in the EU and is in privacy shield: “is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee”. By subscribing, you agree and consent that your data will be stored by this platform, based in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters.
3.- Registration form for blog comments:To comment on the blog posts of GPCSTUDIO the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we ask for the following personal data: name, email, message and website but it is not a mandatory field. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp servers.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. GPCSTUDIO may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of GPCSTUDIO shall be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of GPCSTUDIO. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of Gestión de Portales de Comercio. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Francisco Javier Vega García with address at C/ Pompeu Fabra 94, 1.1, 08922 Santa Coloma de Gramenet, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
GPCSTUDIO, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data, specifically, name and e-mail address.
- Name of the company and your position in it.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept according to the following criteria:
- If you have completed training at our center, we will keep your data as long as you do not request cancellation, in order to be able to certify your training whenever you need it, and to provide you with information on complementary training, and will always be kept for the minimum mandatory legal period of conservation.
- Otherwise, we will keep your data for the minimum legally required period after the purpose for which it was collected has ended.
- Otherwise, we will keep your data for the minimum legally required period after the purpose for which it was collected has ended.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, GPCSTUDIO shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, GPCSTUDIO.ES, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Hosting:Hosted and managed by AFX solutions.
Web platform: WordPress CMS managed, developed and designed by GPC.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help GPCSTUDIO analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Trade Portals Management.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing, GPCSTUDIO may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses Google Analytics as a third party analysis service.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
GPCSTUDIO is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (How the https protocols I use), in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
GPCSTUDIO cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and correctness of the data
As a user, you are the only responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to GPCSTUDIO.ES, exonerating Francisco Javier Vega García of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Francisco Javier Vega García reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider shall announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.gpcstudio.es does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, GPCSTUDIO undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Questions or inquiries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about how any personal information you have provided to us may have been handled, you may contact us by mail or email at: email@example.com